Ranch Hummus combines two of my favorites–ranch dressing and classic hummus.
It has the texture and health benefits of a classic hummus (fiber, protein, and vitamins) with the additional flavor of Ranch dressing, the quintessential Midwestern favorite dressing.
What’s in it
- canned chickpeas
- extra-virgin olive oil
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh garlic cloves
- packages of Ranch Seasoning Mix
- water (as needed)
- fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make Ranch Hummus
- Add chickpeas, olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, Ranch Seasoning mix and parsley to a blender or food processor.
- Add 1/8 cup water and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Add more water, a little at a time, as needed.
- Serve hummus with fresh vegetables or crackers of choice.
Other Favorite Appetizers
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 1/2-2 1-ounce packages Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/8-1/4 cup water as needed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley optional
- ADD chickpeas, olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, Ranch Seasoning mix and parsley to a blender or food processor.
- ADD 1/8 cup water and BLEND until smooth. (Add more water, a little at a time, as needed).
- SERVE with fresh vegetables or crackers of choice.