Breakfast Trail Mix is an easy recipe to make and jam packed full of nutrition. It’s perfect as a grab-and-go breakfast and nutritionally better than many other carb-heavy options.
What’s In Breakfast Trail Mix
- raw cashews
- raw almonds
- raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- raw pistachios
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- real maple syrup
- sea salt
- dried cranberries
How to Make Breakfast Trail Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix nuts, seeds and coconut flakes with maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and sea salt. Toss to coat nuts evenly.
- Spread mixture on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until nuts begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven. Mix in dried cranberries.
- Cool and store in a covered container.
NOTE: If you can’t find raw pistachios and/or pumpkin seeds (pepitas), wait until the other nuts have roasted and add the roasted nuts to the mixture at the same time you add the cranberries.
Other Favorite Recipes
Breakfast Trail Mix
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds pepitas
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, MIX nuts, seeds and coconut flakes with maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and sea salt. TOSS to coat nuts evenly.
- SPREAD mixture on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- BAKE for about 10 minutes until nuts begin to brown.
- REMOVE from the oven. MIX in dried cranberries.
- COOL and STORE in a covered container.